Innovation shows in every aspect of the design of the K-Series canisters, from the air belt bumper system to the clever tool storage and easy bag change. These vacuums are light, compact, durable, and powerful.
Modern technology, state-of-the-art design and consistent customer focus are found in all SEBO products. Try a SEBO canister vacuum cleaner and you will be impressed by the outstanding cleaning power, quiet operation, first-class filtering system, and of course, ease of use.
K3 – The Airbelt K3 model is a mid-size, powerful and lightweight canister vacuum which includes all the clever features of the K2 model, but the added carpet cleaning power of a durable telescopic tube with an internal power cord, and variable suction control on a comfortable ergonomic handle.
Durable, maneuverable, and technically advanced power head- The Airbelt K3 comes standard with SEBO’s ET-1 power head. It is 12 inches wide, with a 10 1/2 inch cleaning path, and offers four-level manual brush height adjustment. Also for delicate cleaning taks, the brush can be manually switched off, but suction will continue. Its steering ability provides amazing maneuverability. It also has easy brush removal, a handy clog removal door, and an orange warming light with automatic shut off for brush roller obstructions. The warning light also remains illuminated during use when brush height is set too high for optimal cleaning or when brush should be replaced due to wear.
- A Flat to the Floor 3 1/4 inch profile- The vacuum’s low profile makes cleaning under furniture and beds easy.
- Variable suction control on handle – The vacuum’s suction power can be adjusted from 0 to 1,250 watts by a slider switch conveniently located on the handle of the K3. providing convenient suction control from normal to more delicate cleaning tasks.
- Three on-board tools
- Twenty Foot Cord – A 32 foot operating range.
- Tug and retract cord rewinder.
- Full bag or clog light – This feature prevents overheating and motor damage due to lack of adequate airflow.
- High Quality Telescopic Tubes – Provides convenient handle-height adjustment.
- Quiet operation.
- Rubber coated wheels protect floor surfaces – They also rotate 360° for easy maneuverability.
- Ergonomic handle –The design and positioning reduces wrist and arm fatigue. An additional swivel is also added to the handle.
- Air belt shock absorber- The soft foam air belt with its durable cover acts as a bumper guard to protect your furniture, walls, and the vacuum from damage.
K2 – The Airbelt K2 model is a mid Size, powerful and lightweight canister vacuum. It features clever storage of its three on-board attachments, easy bag changes, remarkably quiet operation and rubber coated wheels to protect floor surfaces. In addition, it has quick-release connections, a full bag or clog warning light, and a soft bumper to protect the vacuum, furniture and walls from scuffs and scratches.
The Sebo Airbelt K2 models are straight-suction vacuums. Thus they differ from the Aribelt K3 as follows:
- Turbo brush or Kombi nozzle. No power head. Airbelt K2 models have telescopic tubes and hoses without power cords, so they do not accommodate electric power brushes. Instead the K2 Onyx and Volcano come with an air driven turbo brush, for cleaning low-pile carpets, as well as a parquet brush, for cleaning hard floors. The K2 Midnight and white comes with one cleaning head, which is the Kombi Nozzle, for use on hard floors and rugs.
- Variable suction control on canister body.
For more information on the SEBO K Series visit SEBOCanada.ca